There are many hypnotherapists in Norwich and Norfolk - so why choose Norwich Hypnotherapy?
- I am fully qualified (at the Anglia School of Hypnotherapy) and insured
- I am registered with the GHR and have recently increased my accreditation to a Senior Practitioner
- I have a B.A. degree and an M.Sc. in Social Work
- I have long experience working with behavioural changes, emotional issues and addictions
- I have a good understanding of human behaviour and realise the difficulty of change
- I am a qualified trainer for the NHS Life weight loss programme
- I spent over 3 years working specifically with substance abuse and addictions
- I offer a safe, non-judgemental environment
- I shall work with you to get to the root of the problem and offer successful solutions
- I offer in-depth consultations and develop action plans that work
- The treatment plan is completely personalised to you
- We are easily accessible in the centre of Norwich, with free Client parking
- You can have a CD of your session to use yourself at home
- Your first consultation is free, with absolutely no obligation to continue!
- This is a popular time of year, so call FREE on 0800 978 8125 NOW to make an appointment
There are many misconceptions about hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis is a powerful technique; it can help you change negative beliefs and achieve your goals. First of all I would like to reassure you that hypnosis is safe. Being hypnotised is not dissimilar to being sleepy or in a daydream. When you are hypnotised you are completely aware of the words being spoken to you by the hypnotherapist.
Hypnosis is a state of mind connected to deep relaxation, narrowed focus and increased suggestibility. Hypnosis is an intermediate state between sleep and wakefulness. Hypnosis can be likened to the state where you act intuitively rather than intellectually.
Hypnotherapy is hypnosis used for therapeutic purposes. Hypnotherapy applies the technique of hypnosis to encourage your concious mind to find solutions to problems.