Do you suffer from stress?
It can display itself as tightness, as anxiety; a fear of what the future may bring. It may be a trapped feeling, like being in a situation there seems to be no reasonable way out.
It often feels like there is too much to do and not enough time to do it.
Under stress, we sometimes feel very irritable, becoming easily upset or angry.
We can work with you to identify the causes of your stress, and apply real solutions to the problem, using a mixture of hypnotherapy, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and desensitisation techniques. We can offer individual sessions, or a structured programme of therapy as described below.
In the initial consultation, you will have the opportunity to talk through your problems, and to help design a programme that aims to quickly reduce your levels of stress.
Please call us FREE on 0800 978 8125 (or 01603 230234) to discuss how we could help you.
The programme is divided into a number of sections:
- Your Free Initial Consultation - where a full assesment of your suitability for the programme will be assessed, including a 'Stress Test' so that the programme can be tailored to suit you. You will also be able to ask all the questions you may have about the programme and about hypnotherapy, all without any obligation to proceed. Only when you are completely happy will we proceed with the programme.
- Session 1 (Hypnosis for Relaxation):
- Hypnotherapy work will be undertaken to allow you to reach a relaxed state.
- Self-hypnosis techniques will be taught so that you can help yourself at home and work.
- The session includes a free audio CD that can be used at home to help relaxation.
- Session 2 (Changing Thoughts and Beliefs):
- A session focussed on dispelling unhelpful cognitions and beliefs.
- Session 3 (Calm and Confident):
- Hypnosis to create Calm and Confidence switches in your subconscious mind.
- Session 4 (Assertiveness):
- Improving your assertiveness and communication skills through hypnotherapy and NLP techniques.
- Session 5 (Time Management):
- Teaching new time management approaches.
- Setting long-term goals for your stress management.
- Summarising the work achieved during the programme.
The Stress Reduction Programme from Norwich Hypnotherapy is priced as a complete series of 6 sessions, and also includes:
- Telephone support
- A 'Stress Test'
- Supporting audio CDs.
The complete programme costs £245. Please call FREE on 0800 978 8125 (or 01603 230234) for more details and to arrange a completely free Initial Consultation where a full assessment of suitability can be made, without any obligation to proceed with the treatment.